In this workshop we research pedagogical proposals that aim for more democracy in classrooms and strengthening team members. The questions we shall be examining are:
- How do we understand pedagogical relation? What is the role of every participant in the learning process?
- What are the pedagogical instrunments, the pedagogical approaches and practices that can create a frame of participation and collaboration?
- In what extend can the educational target affect the teaching model? Can a classroom function democratic and coopoerative when the aim is exams?
- In what way can the participation of scholarly members, in the process of planning and forming of content, methods and targets of education procedures, be accepted?
- How do Solidarity Schools enrich proposals for more democracy in classrooms?